Friday, November 09, 2012

Thank you Sunpenny!

Sunpenny publishing have very kindly published an interview with me on their own blog page. It tells readers a little about what it's like to live on a barge. If you're interested, you kind find it herehttp://sunpenny.blogspot.nl/2012/11/interview-with-valerie-poore-on-her-new.html Thanks a million, Sunpenny! I enjoyed the interview and it's great to be your guest.

As someone who is naturally curious about other people and especially other writers, I've been asking a few questions myself. This weekend, I'm going to be posting another weberview with another writer - this time one who writes Children's books and short stories - two of my other favourite genres. My questions to Rosalind Adam produced some interesting answers, so I hope my friends in blogland will enjoy them too. Watch this space :)

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing experience you've had and are still having. I'm not very adventurous so I know I'd never do what you've done. Have to make do with the occasional canal boat holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stu and Ingela. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    Rosalind, I actually feel very lucky to have had the experiences I have had Most of it was by chance, so life has been rich and good to me in that respect. Thanks so much for your interest, and I would also LOVE to do an English canal holiday, so I am quite envious of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lucky to live on the water! I'd really like it - the wildlife and the freedom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Carol and Grace. Sadly, it's no longer full time owing to daughter's needs, but I intend to break loose and as soon as I can afford to, I'll take my barge and go full time cruising!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh to be full time cruising....what a life!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall keep dreaming, Grace...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Val, that was a great interview with SunPenny. I would quite like to repost that (if I can work out how) in order to help you promote your book. Do you think they would let me? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fran, thank you! That's lovely of you! I know there are sharing options, but I'm not sure how you would re-post. I have the text of the interview too, so I could send it to you. Let me just check with them first and I'll let you know. Thanks again, dear Fran xxx

    ReplyDelete

Apologies for switching on comment moderation, but this is to make sure everyone can comment without jumping through captcha hoops!

If you aren’t a Google member, you can comment anonymously, but please would you give your name. I like to reply to a person personally :)