Sunday, February 23, 2020

NEWS FLASH!

Two bits of news quite aside from my usual post, which is late, I know, I know, but I hope you will forgive me when I say this first is the reason:

I've just recently published a new memoir about my beloved but very challenging dog, Sindy. I wrote to share the experience with others who might also be going through difficulties with a rescue dog, but it's turned into more than that. In many ways, it's a love story, but I won't say more and will leave you to decide that for yourselves. Here is the link for anyone who's interested:



And while I'm on the promo slide, my third South Africa memoir, Highveld Ways is on special offer for readers who have Kindle Countdown in their countries. It's just 99c/p for the coming week. Here's the link:



Right, well that's it. I hope you don't mind a bit of self promotion here, and you can ignore it as it's on its own post, so now I'll write a separate entry for my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apologies for switching on comment moderation, but this is to make sure everyone can comment without jumping through captcha hoops!

If you aren’t a Google member, you can comment anonymously, but please would you give your name. I like to reply to a person personally :)